I'm Stefani and I'm the owner and lead photographer at Stefani Ciotti Photography (a local DFW wedding photographer and portrait photographer). And this year I'm honored and excited to announce my partnership with DFW Portraits for Heroes for their annual charity event in September!
This event was founded in memory of our 9/11 heroes. 🇺🇸 It's an annual event that's sponsored by a group of photographers across the DFW metroplex who donate their time and talent to offer complimentary mini family sessions to our local police, firefighters, first responders, military, veterans and their immediate family.
This event is our way to give back to our local heroes. A heartfelt acknowledgment of the sacrifices made and a thank you for what you have done and continue to do for our community, state and country.
These sessions come at no cost to you and with zero strings attached.
I will be hosting my sessions in Sep in Aledo, TX. Keep scrolling to learn more and to reserve your spot. (For a full list of participating photographers and to find one closest to you, CLICK HERE.)
• 15-minute mini session
• 1 location (in the Aledo area)
• 5 hi-res digital images
• personal online gallery
Total: complimentary (valued at $300)
(Read full Event Requirements below*)
RESERVE YOUR FREE SESSION HERE
Ready to reserve your session?
Limited spots available!
If I am fully booked up and you’d like to be added to the waiting list for new openings or cancellations, please email me here: Stefani@StefaniCiottiPhotography.com
• You must be a qualifying service member: Police, Firefighter, Military (active, veterans, retirees) or First Responders
• We reserve the right to require proof of service or verify employment if needed.
• The qualifying service member must attend the session.
• You may only book ONE session with ONE photographer per year.
• If found on more than one schedule, your sessions may be cancelled and you may be banned from participating in future events.
• Sessions must be booked only on days offered by a photographer.
• Sessions scheduled outside of those times will require costs as determined by the photographer.
• Please only book your session if you are certain you can attend, barring any illness or emergencies.
• Late arrivals will only have the planned time remaining. If you miss your spot, there will not be an option to reschedule this year.
• Extended editing services are not offered. Photographers will not edit out watches, hair ties, phones in pockets, smooth wrinkled clothing, etc.
• Photographers reserve the right to adjust the time, location and date depending on factors such as light, weather conditions, emergencies or illness.
• There are no hidden fees for your session and 5 images. You are not required to make any additional purchases if offered or available.
• If you have any symptoms of covid, flu or illnesses that may be contagious, please let your photographer know as soon as possible. Do not come to your session with any symptoms of illness.